Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update on Cinderella Doll Pattern




This is just a sneak peek at Cinderella with hair. The first photo is a picture of the colored mohair I used to make her hair, it is in soft colors and I wanted her hair full, soft, wild yet under control. I added it by felting it from the back of her neck forward. I don't want to show you the full front facial view until it is finised to my liking...

As you can see, I started her head piece using gorgeous Bridal lace with pearls. I hand sewed it onto a wire for stability... Still not completely sure how I am going to embellish it, your going to have to wait and see, like me... LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by.... Take care!!!

Hugss,

Caroline

1 comment:

ruthanne said...

Oh Caroline, She is so exciting! I just love each new picture more. It's just like waiting for Christmas.