Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Dolls Published in Doll Collector Mag Nov. 2010

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited to tell you that, I just received the new Doll Collector Magazine, November 2010. As I was turning the pages first I saw my Cinderella Doll then a couple of pages later my Coring, Gypsy Of The Enchanted Forest was there. Its just so exciting, that I had to share it with you...LOL!

I am almost finished with my newest doll (no pattern). I created her to send to Texas for the Gypsy Challenge at the Houston Quilt Fair. I will be mailing her in about 2 weeks. Naturally she is a gypsy in lime and aqua colors mostly with long wavy black hair. As soon as I am finished with her I will post some pictures for you and give you some more information about the Gypsy Challenge. I have entered two years in a row with this year being the third. I am still working on that Tambourine for her and as I mentioned earlier, if it comes out nice I will post instructions for you.

Thanks so much for visiting!
Hugss,
Caroline :)

No comments: