Monday, August 17, 2009

Blue Mermaid Treasure Brooch/Pendant In My Etsy Store!

Another Handmade One of a kind! Designed and made by Caroline Erbsland.
I make the "Bubble Cameo" myself, using a Vintage reproduction image and placing it in a "Lucite Bubble", it is about 10mm high and the image looks dimensional. Then I add a view goodies including fancy filigree Antique Brass OX base, setting, bead caps and dainty chain. It is further embellished with Porcelain Roses, Vintage Pearls, Vintage glass flower beads and a sprinkling of AB Cystals.
Stop by my Etsy store and visit! www.candy4me.etsy.com
Take care, Caroline

1 comment:

Kaerie Faerie said...

so lovely, love those mermaids,
hey, just made my first sale to Canada, almost screwed up the shipping, so many things I still don't understand, GRRR Senior moments
Karey