Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My New Pattern Published in Contemporary Doll Collector Magazine


I just had to share some very exciting news... I just received my "Contemporary Doll Collector Magazine", the March 2010 issue. How thrilling it is to see my newest mini Cloth Doll Pattern published in this magazine... Wow! This is a picture of her and above the magazine you will find it in. To date she is the smallest pattern I have created. She is 7" tall and can hang. Her name is "Little Victoria, The Dream Fairy".
Also in this same publication on page 16 is my "Cryatal, Mermaid Of The Lake Doll". CD Patterns are available for her in my eBay Store @ http://store.ebay.com/carolines-handmades
What a great Christmas gift!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Hugss,

Caroline





1 comment:

Gone said...

WOW...that's a BIG deal!! Congrats!! She's cute!

~Christmas Blessings,
Jan