Monday, June 28, 2010

Cinderella Pattern update

I am excited to say that the First 20 pages of my Cinderella Pattern is completed, but that is just the face sculpting and coloring! I like to add lots of pictures and easy to follow directions. That was the hard part. I am now working on the body... woohoo! My Cinderella doesn't have glass slippers, she wears real swarovski crystals.

Oh, I have to mentions that I am also working on a Santa Doll and Pin, (two sizes). I don't usually work on two at a time, but that cute little Santa wouldn't get out of my head until I started on him. So, I already made the pattern and painted the face, now I am testing the pattern. This pattern will be Very Easy, with a flat face, cartoon/cutsy look, no sculpting, so it will take a lot less time to create. I want it to remind you of a Vintage Look/Style? You will see what I mean. Sorry I am keeping him a suprise until he is finished, then I will post him.

I am also working on a Gypsy Doll for The Gypsy Challenge in Texas in October. I purchased a couple of things and I am going to see if I can make a tambourine. Wish me luck!

Gotta get back to work!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Doll Hugss,
Caroline




No comments: