Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Back!


Hi Everyone,

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how long its been since I last posted anything... I a soo sorry!
My husband had surgery and I had to take care of him. I had no idea it was going to take up so much of my time. Then I got sick, the sickest I think I have ever been in my life, for about 5 weeks. Feeling much better now:)
I just wanted to share with you a couple of my Dollie Pins. They are so much fun to make.
For those of you who are waiting for my newest Cloth Doll Pattern "Cinderella", to be completed, all I can say is that I have started, but due to the medical issues over the last couple of months is what is holding things up. I am trying to get caught up with my work and special orders so I can devote my time to finishing the pattern. I will keep you posted.
I also plan on entering "The Magical Gypsy Carnival", 2010 Treasure Of The Gypsy Challenge. I am working on a one of a kind doll and ofcourse she will be a Gypsy. Due to the gorgeous colors of fabric I received for this Challenge I decided to call her Gypsy Jewel. I plan on posing her in a dance postition. My biggest challenge right now is figuring a way to make a Tambourine (doll size). This doll should be approximately 20" tall. When and if I can figure a way to make the Tambourine I will share it with you, here on my blog. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Doll Hugss,
Caroline :)

1 comment:

ruthanne said...

Oh I am so glad to see a post from you. I have been saying a few prayers as I was sure life has been hard with your husband's surgery and recovery. I went to CIFI in New Mexico and visited Treasurers of the Gypsy. I also purchased the Gypsy Challenge. Saw Diane Little's entry from last year. Awesome! I am not in your league, so will only cheer you on.