Monday, April 4, 2011

Doll Faces for your Flat Face Doll Patterns

Over the past 5 or 6 months I have had three different people ask me if I would paint them doll faces that they can use on there flat face doll patterns. I thought about it and I have started creating faces. These are the first two, now I have to design some kind of packaging, with directions, etc. I would like to make a variety of these faces, from pretty ladies to Santas, children, fairies etc. So far everyone who has seen them thinks it a great idea. The faces will be printed on premium cotton fabric and can be washed... great for kids dolls. Please let me know what you think. Thanks so much for visiting! Hugss, Caroline

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea! Your faces look lovely. Lots of people don't feel confident drawing faces and worry that they might spoil the doll. You can already buy doll faces - Dollmakers Journey has them, check them out it might give you some extra ideas

Iaia said...

It's a great idea...I love the face you design....I hope I can make one...
Ciao Iaia

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your knowledge,

Dina