Monday, July 19, 2010

Cinderella Pattern update

WOOHOO I finished the pattern. I am now proof reading it, then I have to make a cover and supply list..... Then I have to send it out to be put into pdf format so I can make CDs for this pattern. Yes, its another biggie, but there are tons of pictures with easy to follow step by step directions.

I am also working on a Gypsy Doll that I will be entering in the Gypsy Challenge at the Houston Convention center in October. I will give you more information as I go and ofcourse a picture of her when she is complete. My husband thinks shes beautiful, but I am just getting started, this is the fun part LOL, the embellishments, beads and lots of sparkle... Its such fun being able to still play with dolls.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Doll Hugss,

Caroline

No comments: