Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Doll Pattern almost complete...

Hello to all...

Wow, it's been a while since I've had time to post. I've been busy working on all kinds of projects. Here is a picture of my newest doll, my version of Red Riding Hood. I created this doll pattern for those of you who asked me if I would include a ready made face... ta-da!!

I hope you like here, since the face is already made for you, think of the time you will save... oh and to make her even easier I gave you simple shoe shaped foot, that you simply paint... That means no toes to sculpt... Now that the doll is finished I can put together the pattern. As always I took tons of pictures and the pattern will have step by step directions as always.

Even though I have all my notes, directions and pictures, putting the actual pattern together takes time, but I couldn't wait and wanted to share this with you.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Doll Hugss,
Caroline

No comments: