Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update on Cinderella Doll Pattern





I have been making progress as you can see. I actually made two dolls, this one is a bit smaller, so the "glass slippers " will be too big for this one. Thats okay, it will give me a chance to play!
The body still needs a lot of needle sculpting to smooth it out. I am using Southern Belle cotton fabric.... I just love it and a premium polyester fiber fill. She has an armaturn in one leg, (you can see it in the top picture). Once my husband drills a hole for me in the wooden base I have chosen it will be so much easier to work with. I found some gorgeous lace from Hong Kong. It is very delicate in cream and soft peachy pink colors... I also bought other pieces of lace and other fun stuff... can't wait to start her costume.
Keep checking for more updates!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugss,
Caroline

1 comment:

ruthanne said...

Wow! What a body. Thank you for the updates. I wish I were your next door neighbor. But a blog is good.
RuthAnne